Do you have Test Engineering experience? Do you have the drive and desire to grow your career? Are you looking to work somewhere you are part of a team, who take pride in working
together? Does working within a team who is relaxed yet focused, and constantly challenge
themselves, with a genuine love for what they’re creating appeal?
Reports to Chapter Lead, QA
Who are we?
WOLF is a fast-growing community-orientated platform that enables communities in our core
MENA market to create entertaining audio content and programmes – so users can
participate, enjoy and build friendships. WOLF is a space for freedom and creativity in your
online life—whether that’s participating in live shows, chatting, or discovering talent – all
wrapped up in a fun community.
We are looking for a highly skilled test automation engineer to own and set up our
automation framework and environment. Your duties would include designing automation
scripts, finding solutions for automation problems, and working closely with the wider QA
team in structuring tests; you’ll need to have experience in programming languages such as
Swift, kotlin, or test scripting languages.
You’ll be joining an established team of 4 QA Analysts/Testers, and your role will require you
to collaborate alongside our team of client and server developers, project managers, product
owners, designers and external testers.
An important requirement of this role would be having the ability to onboard and train up new
and existing members of the QA team. You would help guide and coach them in
understanding and developing the skill sets required to write automated test scripts.
We’re looking for someone who can:
● Write and maintain frameworks that will run automations within pipeline
● Create elegant test scripts for new product features based on the requirement
● Maintain and enhance automated test suites
● Work closely with leads to ensure a consistent testing strategy across engineering
● Create and execute test plans for releases
● Guide QA team members to design test strategies
● Identifying quality issues and writing concise tickets
● Developing and maintaining technical skills necessary for the performance of the role
● Provide support to other members of the team – offering guidance where required
● Collaborating with QA Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions
● Help maintain code quality, organisation, and stability
● Concisely able to write and maintain technical documentation
Bonus points if you’re:
● Familiar with agile, scrum and kanban
● Familiar with the DevOps mindset
● Familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
● Familiar with issue tracking software such as JIRA
● Familiar with Code Review processes
This role is well suited to someone who is a team player, we want someone who can work
collaboratively. This position requires at least partial attendance weekly in our office with
other high level developers, a minimum of 2 days a week
WOLF is the unique Audio Entertainment Communities platform that enables people to
create entertaining audio content and programmes – so users can participate, enjoy and
We bring together a lively and interactive community of producers, show hosts, radio
presenters, singers, poets, comedians, musicians, DJs, and fans. We have stunning stages
across thousands of different groups hosting live and interactive audio shows and festival
events, as well as after-show gatherings and socialising. Entertainment is how we stand out,
built on a foundation of friendship, community, and supporting emerging talent.
WOLF is a place where everyone can be their true self.
At WOLF, everyone is appreciated equally for being themselves. It’s even built into our Brand
Values! We’re creating a work environment that is truly representative of our diverse society,
where every colleague feels respected and is able to give their best when at work. And when
we have happy employees, we can then deliver the best experience to our users.
● Working alongside a brilliant team – with a culture of excellence and
● 33 days holiday – with increases for long term service.
● Flexible/hybrid working – minimum 2 days in the office (if office based).
● Early finish Fridays.
● Flexibility over Christmas and New Year.
● Perkbox Subscription – over 1,000 perks and discounts.
● Contributory Pension Scheme.
● Octopus EV Scheme – tax-efficient electric car leasing via salary sacrifice.
● Cycle to Work Scheme.
WOLF is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce,
and eliminating unlawful discrimination where it may exist. The aim is for our workforce to be
truly representative of all sections of society and for each colleague to feel respected and
able to give their best when at work.