Are you a Senior Backend Developer who likes the sound of working with a start-up on a digital entertainment app that is at the forefront of the “new normal” way of socialising? Do you want to work somewhere where you’re part of a team that genuinely takes pride in what they’re creating, who is straightforward, constantly challenges themselves, and are always learning?
Role & Responsibilities
As a Senior Backend Developer, you will join and work with a team of like-minded developers to build new features into and improve our existing systems. There will be plenty of opportunities to research and develop solutions using new technologies, languages, and design patterns.
There are a varied number of different areas to work on, including but not limited to, feature development, production issue debugging/optimisation, cloud infrastructure design, and legacy code uplifts.
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years software development experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with one or more of Node.js / Java / C#/.NET (or another similar language)
- Experience creating & designing RESTful/real-time API services
- Experience utilising database and caching applications
- Capable of working autonomously
Technology Stack Overview
- Message Queues (RabbitMQ)
- SQL/NoSQL (MySQL, DynamoDB)
- AWS Cloud Native (Elastic Container Service, Docker)
- CI/CD (AWS CodePipeline)