Location – Please note this is a UK based role
About the job
Are you a QA tester with at least 4 years’ experience?
Do you want to work with a Start-up on a digital entertainment app which is at the forefront of the “new normal” way of socialising?
Does working within a team who are relaxed, yet focused with a genuine love for what they’re creating appeal?
We are WOLF, a fast-growing community-oriented messaging and gaming app for both iOS and Android.
We’re currently growing and expanding the team and we need someone to join us and strengthen our current testing team.
You’ll be working closely with all areas of WOLF Live, be it the client, server or games. You’ve been a QA Tester for at least 4 years and you’ve good communication skills, not just on the written side, we need someone who has the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
It goes without saying, we’re looking for someone who has proven working experience in software testing and quality assurance. You know what you’re doing and you have strong knowledge of QA methodologies, along with the processes that follow. An understanding of test suites is needed with automation insight as a bonus.
You know how to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases and are comfortable with Agile/Scrum development methods.
Day to day, you’ll get involved in the following tasks:
- Developing and maintenance of regression tests suites.
- Working closely with our QA lead in the implementation of test strategies.
- Working alongside our client development team.
- Identifying and reporting of product issues, with the verification of bug fixes and steps to reproduce.
- Working with the rest of the Test team to complete larger tasks, such as implementing new client features.
- Monitoring the active Jira boards covering each project.
- Executing any test tickets awaiting QA, along with transitioning them through different stages.
- Producing and maintaining test cases.
- Working with our external beta testing teams.
- Giving feedback and views on the current beta builds out for testing.
- Provision of bug reports on the latest test builds.
WOLF’s mission is to bring the magic of real-world festivals to the online world – uniting people across the globe in discovery, entertainment, and belonging.
We bring together a lively and interactive community of producers, show hosts, radio presenters, singers, poets, comedians, musicians, DJs, and fans. We have stunning stages across thousands of different groups hosting live and interactive audio shows and festival events, as well as after-show gatherings and socialising. Entertainment is how we stand out, built on a foundation of friendship, community, and supporting emerging talent.