Are you an enthusiastic Product centric individual who wants to work with a digital entertainment app which is at the forefront of the “new normal” way of socialising?
Are you looking to work somewhere you’re part of an engaged, focused team, who take pride in working together?
Does working within a team who constantly challenge themselves, who are constantly learning, who are genuinely invested for what they’re creating appeal to you?
We are WOLF, a fast-growing community-oriented messaging and gaming app for Android, iOS and Web. We’re currently growing and expanding the team and we need someone to join us and strengthen our Product Management capability.
You’ll be joining a small established team of Project and Product Managers who are responsible for managing the successful development and implementation of the product from beginning to end. This person sees strategic ideas through from inception to releasing to live.
The role will be based in our UK Headquarters in Cramlington, with flexibility in terms of the working pattern.
Working directly for the Head of Product Delivery you will be responsible for maximising business benefit from mobile application releases, leading the development lifecycle processes, and also ensuring agreed specifications across all stakeholders. You will help marketing, product management, development, QA and community teams to define, manage and deploy features and associated changes.
This role will see you carrying out:
● Agile Lifecycle Management – managing the daily operations of the mobile development teams
● Release Management – working cross-functionally to manage feature and change releases
● Utilise Insights and Feedback – acting as the central point to collate feature usage and arising opportunities to influence in refining behaviour and change through the development teams
What we are looking for a Product Manager:
● Excellent Project or Product Management of software delivery
● Self- driven, resilient, autonomous working individual
● Detail oriented mindset wit ability to manage numerous projects in parallel
● Strong problem solving and decision making ability
● Team building and leadership skills
● Demonstrable and credible experience of delivering projects to completion
● Experience in an Agile / SCRUM Master
Nice to haves;
● Experience of working with mobile application development
● Graduate in a business or technology related degree
● Agile certification e.g. Scrum Master
● Experience of working with Jira and Confluence
Festivals are a place where everyone can be their true self and it’s no different here at the World’s Online Festival! At WOLF, everyone is appreciated equally for being themselves. It’s even built into our Brand Values!
● Working alongside a brilliant team – with a culture of excellence and innovation
● 25 days holiday – with additional allowance earned with long-term employment
● Flexible home working – minimum 2 days in the Cramlington office
● Flexible start and finish times – with agreed core hours
● Longer weekends – with early finish on Fridays
● Full working flexibility over Christmas and New Year
● Perkbox Subscription – over 1,000 perks and discounts
● Pension Scheme – with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
● Octopus EV Scheme – tax-efficient electric car leasing via salary sacrifice.
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Employee Referral Bonus